2010's - Growth and development through globalisation
The challenge of the 2010s is to obtain new market areas and to make the activities international on all levels. In 2011, Mipro took the first step toward international business by establishing an office in Slovakia. In this way, Mipro wants to gain a foothold in the European railway markets among competitors and other parties in this sector.
growing Company focusing on internationalisation
- During the last 10 years, the personnel of Mipro has doubled.
- Our most recent references are strong evidence of our competitiveness and know-how in comprehensive technically demanding (SIL4) projects.
- Signalling system delivery for the Kokkola-Ylivieska double track section (2013-2017)
- Western Finland's traffic control modernisation (TAKO 2014-2018)
- Signalling system delivery contract for West Metro (Länsimetro) in Helsinki (2015) - an opening for a new business segment.